Aerus® Air Scrubber From P.K. Wadsworth
The Air Scrubber by Aerus fights against RNA viruses such as the flu, Norovirus, common colds, hepatitis C&E, Swine Flu (H1N1), Avian-Bird Flu, and more.
How Do Air Scrubbers Help?
Like we mentioned above, Air Scrubbers kill airborne irritants, allergens, odors, and RNA viruses.
- Kills up to 99% of the airborne irritants in your home. Bacteria, allergens, dust, etc.
- Helps to GREATLY reduce colds, coughs, RNA viruses and other common illnesses.
- Reduces odors. Pet odor, smoke, food, etc.
- Keeps the home cleaner. Far less dust will build up in your home.
- Easier breathing for everyone, but especially allergy sufferers, asthma sufferers, small children, elderly, and anyone who has breathing issues.
What Does It Reduce?
The technology used by the air scrubber is aggressive, and attacks the irritants rather than being passive and trying to collect them, like an air filter. This ActivePure® technology leads to a GREAT reduction in surface germs, airborne germs, and sickness.
What Does the Data Say?
Aerus® Air Scrubbers Drastically Reduce the Number of Microbes in Your Home’s Air Within Just a Few Hours