Whether you are purchasing a new heating or air conditioning system, or just having routine maintenance, you deserve the best. Don’t settle for less. If you aren’t lucky enough to have an HVAC contractor in the family, you should get the next best thing.
Here’s a basic checklist of what to look for when choosing a heating and air conditioning contractor. Your quality contractor should:
- Respect your home and your time. Your technician should arrive on time and clean up before leaving your home.
- Employ only thoroughly screened and well-trained professionals.
- Provide clear estimates and communicate well. A good contractor should speak in plain terms, not jargon, and take the time to thoroughly explain recommendations and all your options.
- Have an excellent supply chain in place, to quickly get the best, most high tech products for your project.
- Have a good name to protect. Quality local contractors will go out of their way for you, because their reputation is one of their strongest selling points for future business. They won’t start your work then disappear to another job while delaying yours.
- Have a long-standing business presence in the Cleveland community. This means choosing a heating and air conditioning contractor with extensive experience dealing with regional climate issues and.local building codes.
- Offer flexible payment plans.
- Guarantee all work and equipment for your complete satisfaction.
- Be insured and properly licensed. Many people have made the mistake of choosing a heating and air conditioning contractor without these necessities to save money and ended up with expensive-to-correct, sub-par work.
In short, your chosen contractor should give you peace of mind.
PK Wadsworth scores 100 percent in all of these areas and beyond. We’re the local experts in complete home comfort. We are proud to have earned numerous Contractor of the Year awards as well as the Angie’s List 2010 Super Service Award. We’ve maintained the Better Business Bureau’s A+ rating for many years. Please use us as a resource for all your HVAC questions. We hope you will visit our information-packed website or call if we can help.