The enclosed environment of your home is not necessarily protected from pollution. Indoors, air quality can be and usually is, worse than outside air. Your home is insulated to save energy, but this can make the indoor air quality worse by trapping allergens, dust, chemical smells, harmful mold and even bacteria inside. The often humid weather here in Cleveland can add to these problems and so can the cold snowy winters.
The right air filters can reduce or eliminate these indoor air quality issues. It can go a long way to keeping your home healthy, clean and fresh. There are air filters available for many specialized purposes. But how do you wade through all the filtration choices? Think about your personal needs and those of your family:
- Are you bothered by the excess pollen in the air during Ohio’s spring season?
- Do you have asthma or another respiratory ailment?
- Do you have pets?
- Has your home been remodeled or carpeted recently?
- Has an exterminator visited recently?
- Do colds or upper-respiratory ailments tend to spread quickly through your household?
- Are there smokers in your home?
- Would you rather see dirt, dust and dander in your replaceable air filter or in your non-replaceable lungs?
Based on your answers to these questions and more, you local Ohio indoor air quality experts can recommend the right air filter solution for your home. Many indoor air quality solutions exist, and the professionals at P.K. Wadsworth can offer expert advice on the best options for your home.
Even if you don’t have a health issue, you will be surprised to find out how great you feel when you begin breathing clean indoor air. For detailed information about indoor air quality solutions, visit the P. K. Wadsworth Heating & Cooling website. Our company has proudly served the home comfort needs of Greater Cleveland for 75 years. Contact us for an evaluation of your home ventilation and air quality systems today.
PK Wadsworth services the Greater Cleveland, OH area including cities Chagrin Falls, Shaker Heights, Eastlake or anywhere in between. To get started, check out our website.