A planned HVAC maintenance program is one of the best ways to ensure that you and your family can enjoy reliable, energy-efficient comfort in your home. We strongly recommend that our customers consider them, not only for peace of mind but also to reduce their energy bills (possibly up to 30 %!).
We try to make it easy for Cleveland-area homeowners to maintain their HVAC systems. We offer customer discount programs when you have your equipment maintained annually. In many cases, the discounts add up to more than the cost of our Precision Tune-Ups!
So, just what can you expect from your annual HVAC preventative maintenance visit? We include several points of inspection, and adjust, clean or replace as necessary:
- Inspect Evaporator and condenser coils for cleanliness
- Electrical connections
- Thermostat calibrations
- Fan motors
…and more. How does this kind of preventative maintenance benefit your HVAC system, and ultimately, your home comfort? The bottom line for homeowners is this:
- Savings: Annual maintenance typically more than pays for itself through higher efficiency, less utility overpayment, and contractor discounts. Customers also receive a discount on all parts and services performed during the entire year.
- Peace of Mind: Annual planned HVAC maintenance helps to prevent breakdowns and extends the life of your HVAC system In many cases we catch minor repairs before they become larger more costly ones.
- Priority Service: Regardless of when a system failure occurs, customers with maintenance agreements receive priority service, even if it’s the busy season.
- Continuity: We are often able to assign technicians to the specific customers. That way, you get to see and know the same service technician, and he or she becomes more familiar with you and your equipment.
- Better home comfort: When your HVAC system is working properly you feel it every day, in better comfort and improved indoor air quality.
- Ensure extended warranty coverage: Many systems today have extended warranties that can coverage parts and/or labor. Routine maintenance must occur for these programs to continue to offer coverage. Regular maintenance performed with a planned maintenance program satisfies this requirement.
Ask us about how we can help you get better home comfort and longer life from your HVAC equipment, with a planned maintenance program.
P.K. Wadsworth services the Greater Cleveland, OH area including cities Chagrin Falls, Shaker Heights, Eastlake or anywhere in between. To get started, check out our website.