Our COVID-19 Response
Updates on our COVID-19 Response
To Our Valued Clients,
As we face this world’s unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know what we’re doing to help keep your family, our communities, and our employees safe, informed and healthy. Your family’s comfort and safety are important to us.
While we don’t anticipate an interruption in our service to you, we will continue to monitor this ever-changing situation closely and will adjust our preparedness plan accordingly.
What we’re doing:
WE WILL BE HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND SERVE YOUR NEEDS
Our staff will continue to man our phones Mon-Fri 7am-9pm and Sat 8am-5pm. To better serve you, we will share information with our staff as it becomes available. If you have any questions we can’t answer, we’ll do our best to find those answers.
THE TECHNICIANS THAT VISIT YOUR HOME WILL BE PREPARED AND HEALTHY
- Our techs will wear respirators, gloves, and the usual shoe covers on every visit
- We introduced rigorous cleaning procedures in our service trucks
- Our employees will take common-sense health precautions throughout the day, recommended by the Center for Disease Control–including social distancing
- All tools and material will be sanitized before we enter your home
- We have stressed to our employees to stay home/leave work if they are feeling ill or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19
WE WILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU AS NEW INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE
We remain committed to the health and safety of you, our customers, and our employees. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.