Ductless Systems in the Cleveland Area
No ductwork? No problem.
Mitsubishi Electric ductless heating and cooling systems offer an energy-efficient solution for older homes with no ductwork.
What Are Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems?Ductless cooling and heating systems are reversible, two-way heat pumps that simply take heat energy from one place and move it to another by compressing and expanding refrigerant. Heat pumps transfer heat rather than burn fuel to generate heat, and they work in reverse to cool your home. The system provides continual comfort once it’s turned on and uses only the energy it needs.
- Outdoor unit: connects to the indoor unit by a small bundle of cables, including a refrigerant line. The unit is placed outside of the home on ground level.
- Indoor unit: mounted on a centrally located wall. One ductless system is enough to heat and cool an average-sized home.
- Remote control: allows occupants to adjust the settings for maximum efficiency, comfort and control.
As an alternative solution to cooling and heating, Midwest homeowners without ductwork in their vintage home
say that Mitsubishi Electric’s energy-efficient ductless system was “worth the investment.”
Ductless Cooling Installation Services
Whether you’re in need of a duct-free cooling solution, zone cooling, or you just like systems that offer high performance and energy-efficiency, ductless can offer you exactly what you’ve been looking for for your Cleveland home. But if you want it all, you need a team with the knowledge and experience to size and install your new system with precise skill.
At P.K. Wadsworth our team has been handling modern ductless cooling systems for years! We have the training and knowledge necessary to ensure you get the best. We can size your home for a new cutting-edge Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning unit in no time, bringing you cooling comfort powerful enough to take on even the worst summer heat.
Contact our team to schedule ductless cooling system installation in the Greater Cleveland area!
Ductless AC Replacement in Cleveland
Ductless systems have become increasingly popular due to their unique options and sheer versatility. But beyond the legend, they’re still a mechanical system, and that means eventually you’ll need to replace your existing one. Is your ductless system starting to fall behind, or trying to crush your budget with seemingly endless repair needs? If so, replacement at the hands of the professionals at P.K. Wadsworth is the right answer for you.
Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
Our team strongly believes you should never have to deal without proper cooling in your home. Even an hour—even half an hour—without AC during the summer can be a nightmare. That’s why we offer prompt, priority repair services for all of our ductless cooling clients. Our expertise makes us uniquely adept at handling ductless technology, enabling us to offer streamlined repair solutions that can get you back to cozy and cool as soon as accuracy will allow.
Call our ductless air conditioning repair team in Cleveland when:
Your ductless unit is blowing warm air
The unit is making strange or loud noises
The system is freezing, frosting, or leaking moisture
There are strange odors blowing from the indoor units
The outdoor unit is chugging
Or for anything else!
Contact our team to schedule ductless system repair in Cleveland, Ohio.
Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance in Cuyahoga County
When you want a system that is efficient and powerful, and you want it to stay that way, you need to be sure you pursue routine maintenance services. Our ductless system specialists offer the cleaning and comprehensive care your system needs on a yearly basis. With our service experts on your side you can anticipate lower energy costs, higher uit performance, a much lessened risk of breakdowns, and even more!
Want to find out more about the benefits of ductless air conditioning maintenance services? Contact our experts online now!
Applications of Ductless Heating and Cooling Systems
Common applications include:
- Homes without space for ductwork
- Older homes with no existing ductwork
- Whole home updates, replacements or new construction
- Where zoned/personalized comfort is desired
Benefits of Ductless Heating and Cooling Systems
- Air Quality: advanced multi-stage air filters remove contaminants and absorb odors.
- Efficiency: compressor technology maintains comfort in each room while conserving energy.
- Hyper-Heating: enjoy comfortable indoor temperatures even in extreme cold-climate conditions while saving energy and money.
- Whisper Quiet: ductless systems work quietly to adjust to your comfort needs - no fans or noise from a system turning on and off.
- Smart Controls: smartphone apps make it easy to adjust and manage your comfort.
- Constant Comfort: inverter technology continuously ramps up or down to maintain the desired temperature, rather than shutting on or off.
Schedule Your No-Obligation Consultation in Cleveland Today!
Selecting a new heating and cooling system for your home is an important decision. It’s a decision that should be based on an evaluation of your specific home and options for an HVAC system. One size doesn’t fit all and our comfort consultant will evaluate your specific needs, help educate you and present options so that you can make an informed decision. Fill out the form to request your no-obligation in-home consultation.
Financing is Available
Don’t let budget issues deter you from outfitting your home with the right heating and cooling system. Financing options are available.
Not Ready to Schedule a Consultation?
Download the brochure to learn more about Mitsubishi Electric's ductless heating and cooling systems.