Not Too Hot, Not Too Cold, Just Right.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, 3-5 years’ HVAC installation experience, mechanical aptitude, good people skills, self-starter and clean driving record. Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs/ladders and lift up to 60 lbs. Technical training, electric and/or plumbing experience preferred. Boiler and sheet metal fabrication a plus.
WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. arrival at the first job to 5:00 p.m., including a one hour lunch period. Some weekend and overtime hours are expected.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Performing the installation of HVAC equipment and/or systems by accomplishing assigned tasks as directed. Actively pursue on-going training.
- Responsible for in-house HVAC replacements/installations.
- Own the necessary tools and/or equipment required to complete assigned tasks.
- Follow company procedures to improve sales and installation in a timely manner.
- Educate clients on systems, equipment, available programs and ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness on all job sites, company vehicles, and other assigned areas.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the company insurance carrier.
- Present a professional image to clients and co-workers.
- Assist with keeping the assigned lead truck clean and stocked.
- Obtain CFC, EPA and safety certification.