Regular: $397 - Schedule Now: $297
There are many things that can be done to make your home more comfortable, healthier and more efficient. Some are do-it-yourself projects while others require a contractor, but the key is determining what steps to take and what order to take them in. That is why we recommend all homeowners get a Home Performance Assessment.
Fill out the form on the left for more information about The Home Performance Assessment and for a $100 savings!
Common improvements for Cleveland homes include:
- Home sealing - To keep the outside from coming inside.
- Insulation - It’s like wearing a warm down coat in the winter.
- Duct sealing or repair - Make sure the hot/cold air from your HVAC system gets to where it should.
- Replacement of leaky electrical fixtures - Leaky fixtures are like keeping a window open all year long.
- Fresh air ventilation - According to EPA findings, the air inside some homes can be more polluted than the air outside.
- Window replacement - Although far down the list, sometimes the old window really is the culprit.
Are you a service agreement customer? Schedule now to receive an additional $100 off your home performance assessment (total savings: $200)!