Save on a whole-home Aprilaire Humidifier
Humidifiers can be added on to your furnace to increase moisture in your home's air during the cold winter months. Dollar for dollar, a humidifier offers more benefits for the least investment than most things you can do to improve your home.
Here are some other reasons to consider before including a humidifier as part of your overall HVAC system:
- HEALTH - Many people suffer with dry skin or nosebleeds in the cold weather. A humidifier can ease these symptoms by keeping a healthy level of moisture in the air.
- NUISANCES - Static electricity is a nuisance in a home that is too dry. Installing a humidifier takes care of this problem.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME - Expensive wooden cabinetry, floors and furniture can crack in an environment that is too dry. A humidifier will keep the moisture from evaporating from the wood in your home.
- COMFORT + ENERGY SAVINGS - A home that is too dry will feel chilly, as compared to a home heated to the same temperature that has a higher level of humidity. Some people even find they are able to keep their thermostat set lower and still feel comfortable after installing a humidifier.
- BETTER AIR QUALITY - The growth of some organisms is increased in a dryer environment. Adding a humidifier may be able to help your family avoid illnesses over the winter.