Website P.K. Wadsworth Heating & Cooling
Not Too Hot, Not Too Cold, Just Right.
The Role – BOOK THE CALL!
We’re growing and are looking for another exceptional Customer Service Rep to satisfy our customers’ needs. We are a family-owned heating and cooling company searching for another great team member to join us as we continue to serve our customers and support the technicians who solve their heating and cooling needs. We are a culture-focused company striving to be the best HVAC provider delivering world-class service for the Greater Cleveland area.
As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call flow with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling, and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Passionate about our company and serving our customers.
- Ability to flex communication styles to accommodate our customers, both external and internal.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and a great attitude on life.
- Desire to have a career, not a job.
- Positive attitude with a focus on solutions, not problems.