JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Attended formal vocational training, mechanical aptitude, and good people skills, technical field experience preferred. Push/pull/lift 75 lbs or more, clean driving record.
WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. arrival at the first call to 5:00 p.m., including a one hour lunch period. Some overtime hours are expected.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Safely perform maintenance and/or repairs on HVAC equipment to the clients’ requirements, inform clients at all times and verify client’s satisfaction. Responsible for maintaining that the QUALITY of work is up to acceptable company standards and for representing the company to the client in terms of the company Statement of Quality.
- Communication to: dispatcher, service manager, parts depart, sales, CSR, installation, and client.
- Keeping truck inventory current and accounting for all parts used
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Treat the client’s home like your own, wear boot covers, put things back the way you found them.
- Complete your paperwork properly and document all model and serial #s for equipment
- Get repairs approved BEFORE doing them, with the client
- Safely diagnose, troubleshoot and maintain mechanical equipment
- Change out high sides, hot water tanks and install humidifiers
- Assist installation department as necessary
- Sales of contracts, upgrading of existing equipment, accessories, referrals and add-on/replacement equipment, add-ons to PM work or contracts
- Continue education to keep up to date with changing technology and to increase knowledge and ability to service equipment and clients
- Educate the clients on their systems on how to best take care of them
|Job Category||Field, HVAC|