If you’re deciding whether it’s worth signing up for an annual HVAC service agreement, consider the many ways it can save you money. The benefits offered by P.K. Wadsworth Heating & Cooling are so great, the service plan is likely to pay for itself over the course of one year. Here’s how.
- Lower utility bills: Signing up for an annual HVAC service agreement ensures you don’t forget to schedule maintenance when the seasons change. A well-maintained furnace or air conditioner runs better in the coming season, lowering utility bills in the process.
- Prevent breakdowns: The last thing you need is for your air conditioner to call it quits on a hot summer afternoon or equally your furnace on a frigid January weekend. Ensure comfort and prevent expensive repairs with preventative maintenance, which allows a technician to spot and repair problems in the early stages.
- Extend equipment life: What if you could put off replacing your equipment for a couple of years? With proper maintenance, you can get more out of your equipment before paying for a replacement.
- Restore lost capacity: As equipment ages, it loses some of its heating and cooling capacity. An annual HVAC service agreement helps the equipment run nearly as well as it did on day one.
- Enjoy priority service: You can enjoy the above benefits by diligently scheduling preventative maintenance every year. However, with an annual HVAC service agreement from P.K. Wadsworth, you also get priority service. That means if you have an emergency, you can count on a reliable technician to show up at your door the very same day, guaranteed.
- Receive repair discounts: Our Club Agreement offers 10 percent off parts and repairs, including the diagnostic and trip charge. You also don’t pay premium labor charges for night or weekend services.
When you consider the discounts available with an annual HVAC service agreement compared to the regular cost of annual maintenance, you can actually save money by signing up. Contact P.K. Wadsworth at our greater Cleveland location today to learn more.